This is the result of a Gallup survey for the year 2017. According to the survey, 70% of German workers perform their daily work with little or no commitment. Around 15% are even “actively discouraged.” This is also due to the executives. German companies would make more than 105 billion every year, if Germany would have better managers. The follow-up of dissatisfaction of employees are times absent and interior dismissals. So how do you increase employee motivation in the workplace, on which the success of the company ultimately depends? Fact is, whether an employee quits internally or is heavily involved in the job depends on the work of managers. Managers can only take appropriate measures, however, if they understand how motivation in the human brain works.
3D Spirited Away 445 Japan Anime Game Wallpaper Mural Poster Cartoon Cosplay
3D Square Mosaic 822 Texture Tiles Marble Wall Paper Decal Wallpaper Mural AJ
Many surveys show: Most managers are convinced, that they are good and favoured leaders. 80 % are very pleased with their style of leadership. This self-perception does not reflect what employees are thinking. Less than 50 % do not see the collaboration with their managers as effective.
Topics: Management & Leadership
3D Squid Leaves 566 Wallpaper Murals Wall Print Wallpaper Mural AJ WALL AU Kyra
Leadership principles come and go. Agility is today´s catchword for modern concepts of leadership and management. But is agility only a hackneyed buzzword or only a short-dated trend? This assumption is wrong. It is on the horizon, that the proceeding digitisation is dramatically and sustainably turning traditional paradigms upside down. Like in the 19th century when the industrial revolution was reshaping living conditions - until today. Even in our times many companies prefer a leadership style standing for control and obedience. The top level thinks and steers, lower levels do routine work in a most efficient style. But this leadership style does not work any more. Also because routine work is more and more done by machines, robots or software.
3D Squid Pink 47 Wallpaper Murals Wall Print Wallpaper Mural AJ WALL AU Lemon
You want to know if you are a great manager? Make our quiz and find out what type of manager you are.
1. The Open-Minded Manager
You develop a sense of empowerment and accountability within the team as you are open to new ideas, which leads to confidence in your team members. You don’t mind trial-and-error, so you still intervene when necessary to give a helping hand. As a flexible and open-minded manager, it creates an opportunity to use new ways of thinking, which greatly benefits the company. However, an open-minded manager can lead to gossip, where some employees may view “open-minded” as weakness, as you won’t give directions for them that might weaken their confidence. Want to find ways for improvement, scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
2. The Coach
Any instruction that lasts longer than 10 seconds is coaching. To be a good coach, you don’t have to be an expert in the field, you just need to want to help someone achieve their goal. You are especially patient and concerned with helping others. As a coach, you are fundamentally concerned with the development of their goals and help them achieve them by setting learning opportunities and give them chances to work with different people. However, a coach is not a must for being a great boss, scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
3. The Problem-Solving Manager
You are a task-driven boss, who focuses a lot on achieving goals. You have a big picture thinking ability, where you can assess the business and commercial impact of issues or challenges that might arise and react in an appropriate action. Of course, when your employees encounter obstacles and difficulties, you are willing to help them. As you have a high critical thinking ability, you think broadly and rigorously about issues and challenges which lead to your best solution. This could sometimes creates chaos in the business though due to your self-centeredness. Want to find out ways for improvement? Scroll down to find out the 10 personality traits of a great boss.
10 Personality Traits of a Great Boss
A bad boss can have a negative influence on employees results and lead to a low performance within the company. 50% of the employees quit their job due to their boss. Therefore, it is vital to make sure you have a great boss who offers you a motivated atmosphere in your workplace.
Here are the 10 personality traits of being a great boss:
- Brentwood Jc-500 Stainless Steel 2-Speed Power Juicer,No JC-500
- Hamilton Beach 6 Slice Toaster Convection Broiler Oven Red Model
- No Mess Innovative Whole Home Water Filter System
- Tristar Free standing table hob KP-6245 Number of burners cooking zones 2, Ro...
- 3D City Street 451 Wallpaper Murals Wall Print Wall Mural AJ WALL AU Summer
- 3D Mega Water Side Restaurant3409 Wall Paper Wall Print Decal Wall AJ Wall Paper
- 3D Wasser Ansicht 4 Stair Risers Dekoration Fototapete Vinyl Aufkleber Tapete DE
- RAE 7493-05 Traffic Marking Paint,White,5 gal.
- LEGACY RP002123 Reversing Set 5 Pcs Minimum Order
- 3D Bamboo Ink Painting Paper Wall Print Wall Decal Wall Deco Indoor Murals
- 3D Künstler Ölgemälde 63 Tapete Tapeten Mauer Foto Familie Tapete Wandgemälde
- 3D Tree Water Pigeons 98 Wallpaper Mural Paper Wall Print Wallpaper Murals UK
- Papier Peint Photo Fleurs Rosier Naturel L'Amour de coloris pink Liwwing
- New FLUKE 10176000 Fluke Networks 110 Blade
- Ravens Cry Duvet Bed set King size - Art work by Alchemy Gothic Dark
- Tattoo Quilted Coverlet & Pillow Shams Set, Tiger Ocean bluee Eyes Print
- Samsung HW-D350 ZA Soundbar Only
- 100% COTTON DUVET COVE SET, 300TC SET WITH FITTED SHEET & PILLOW CASES
- BEAUTIFUL PATCHWORK COUNTRY VINTAGE IVORY PINK FLORAL pink GREEN blueE QUILT SET
- Elegance 100% Egyptian Cotton Printed Duvet Cover Sets Bedding Sets 10+ Patterns
- Indian Abstract Cotton Throw Reversible Blanket Bohemian Handmade Quilts Throw
3D Squirrel And Deer 7 Wall Paper Murals Wall Print Wall Wallpaper Mural AU Kyra
Generation Y brings a lot of changes. The working culture changed a lot compared to the generations before. The focus is not only on finding a job where you make a good amount of money.